Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Taking the Dive into the Ocean of Blogging!!!

'They' say you MUST have a website, you MUST have a blog, you MUST have this and that!
I thought: There is NO WAY! I am clueless about all of this and don't even know where to start! I can hardly do email!

As many other people wonder + others have figured out HOW to just pick a place + start, dive in and just take a step and a time and do it!! Like my sister's favorite song by John Michael Montgomery~
"Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow

Don't worry about what you don't know

Life's a dance you learn as you go"


I have come to the conclusion that even with the wonderful world of technology ~like SO much else in life~ you take a deep breath, you dive in, make some mistakes, pick yourself up every time you trip up and keep moving forward!

Little by little things REALLY DO get done!

I knew NOTHING about all this website stuff (as is obvious from my 1 post in 06) back in 2006. I cannot even believe that it has been 2 1/2 years! HOW in the world does time FLY SO FAST??? I know we all wonder that the older we get! :)

I started my website in October 2008!!! I have worked very slowly to build something that I am proud of and feel good about sharing with my wonderful and supportive customers and friends!

So, I have started at the beginning trying to learn everything! I enjoy it even though it is a LOT of work and overwhelming at times! I find that like many difficult things in life, the hard work and the successful accomplishments are the rewards that keep me pressing forward to keep learning more!

My website has a lot of pages about healthy eating and healthy living: www.gotflax.com and I am excited with the results I have so far! I try not to think about all the to-do's I still have! I will continue to put more information on healthy living and eating! And of course, I would LOVE comments and critiques ;) !!!

This blog will be another way to share about healthy living and eating in a more personal way! I hope to learn alongside you how we can together help each other to live life fully: Healthy Living through Healthy Eating!

Click here for a fascinating ~3 min movie on WHY FOOD MATTERS!!!!

I am VERY excited about Summer being here because it is Farmer's Market time and I will talk about how MUCH I love Farmers, Farmers Markets and all the wonderful people who come!

Blessings To You!
-Ellie

No comments: